In an environment of evolving Financial Services Regulations and key country & regional Financial Services Negotiations (Brexit), Policymakers have a valuable resource: Global FINREG Advisors.
About Global FINREG Advisors
Global FINREG Advisors (GFA) provides consulting services to National, Regional & Local Regulatory Bodies and Global International Organisations on financial services regulations and E-COMMERCE issues covering 70+ jurisdictions worldwide. GFA is the dedicated consulting arm of Global Sales Compliance Ltd.® (GSC). GSC is the financial service industry’s leading expert on cross-border marketing regulations across 70+ countries worldwide.
GFA works with a network of established legal Counsels in 70+ jurisdictions worldwide. This legal Counsel network is critical to the advisory services GFA provides its Clients.
With over 2 decades of experience in 70+ country regulations and E-COMMERCE laws and bespoke regulatory and compliance advisory to AIFM/Asset Management/Financial Institution clients of Global Sales Compliance Ltd.®, our CEO Cathy Brand specialises in advising Regulators and Global International Organisations in the following key areas:
- High impact Regulation for the Financial Services Industry
- Regulation Gap Analysis & Remedy
- Ensuring effective Regulation resulting in a “Level Playing Field”
- Improving Financial Services Market Compliance Standards
- Feedback loop: Best (and Worst) Market Practices
- Jurisdictional “Equivalence” expertise
Global International Organisations:
- Resource for Global Policy-Making in Financial Services (Trade)
- Resource for Global Policy-Making in E-COMMERCE regulatory & legal issues
© Copyright 2023, Global Sales Compliance Ltd®